Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Library.

Walking in from my garden today, I had a short glimps on my library, a few walls filled with books. It hitted me that someone could analyze the person based on their library, so here are your analyzing material.

First it hitted me that I have nearly 40 books by Alexander Dumas, one of my favourite writer, one of his sons wifes have roots in Finland, surname Knorring..

Second, there is a lot of books about exrtaterrestial things, like books of von Däniken and others like Manning, Berlitz and Kampman. There is also pure Sience Fiction as Arthur C. Clarks’s books, and classics like Franz Kafka and George Orwells 1984.

You can also find the follow up on Alexander Dumas “The Count of Monte Cristo” called “Världens herre” ‘ The master of the World’ by Adolf Mützelburg from 1863, part I and II, both very good on continuing the story in the spirit of Alexander Dumas.

There can also be found over ten books by Övre Richter-Frich, a Norwigian writer making a adventure series about a guy called Jonas Field from the later part of the 50’s

There is also books from the later parts of the 1800’s, like H Rider Haggard’s Ayshya and others by the same writer, very interesting books about the reinkarnation and the adventures about finding Ayshya that they already meet in a previuous life..

Then there is of course a few basic erotical books, like the ones by Marquise de Sade and the all famous Fanny Hill book.

There can also be found many classical books like Robert Louise Stevensons Threasure Island and other similar books.

All over this I have numerous books about history and familys that made the history, of course from my own point of view.

Your Lazy Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment