Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Year 2007 has started

A few day's ago I asked one of my fellow genealogists information on one person that married into our family. After a few hours I got a reply containing more information on the persons ancestors. It also turned out that there was common ancestors to my friend among the ancestral line of the person who's information I requested. I'm very greatful for the information I got from my fellow genealogist, in fact I've got help from him earlier also in other branches of my own familytree.

We have had a very warm beginning of january, in fact unusual warm, but now we finally have a little snow, for how long, can't tell. The predictions telling us that the warm weather just might continue, with a little luck until the end of january.

Lasse

No comments:

Post a Comment